We are glad to announce that, thanks to the sponsorship of IEEE Magnetic Society, we offer 16 grants in order to promote the participation of PhD students in the Conference. They will cover 100% of the registration fee (250 €). If possible, at least 50% of the grants will be awarded to female students. Besides, there will be an award for both the best oral and best poster presentations made by students.
More details about how to apply to the grants will be published during the registration period.
||Early bird registration fee (until June 7th)
||Late registration fee (From 8th June 2022)
*Students are required to submit proof of their status
Registration fee has to be paid before the deadline for early registration; otherwise your registration fee will be updated to the current one.
If member or student registration is selected please provide the proof of this category; otherwise you will be requested to pay the registration difference amount.
Full payments are required in advance to the conference start. A confirmation voucher and invoice will be sent right after we received the payment. Please review it carefully and take note of your registration number. This number will be requested for any change or check.
All payments have to be made on Euros, please find as follow the available payment methods:
- Credit Card Online: you will be redirected to a Bank secure page. VISA, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- Bank Transfer: detailed banking information will be provided automatically by e-mail. Bank fees must be paid by the participant. This option only will be available until 5th June 2022
All pending amount has to be paid at the Technical Secretariat during the documentation delivery. In case of bank transfer payment or another method but not received it, you will be requested for an advice bank slip. Otherwise, you will be requested to pay the pending amount.
Hotel reservations will be booked on a first-come first-served basis upon reception of the corresponding payment.
Grupo Pacífico has block-booked rooms for the dates of the Congress. Previous dates or late departures are subject to hotel availability.
We advise all participants to request their hotel reservations as soon as possible to guarantee accommodation before 26th May 2022.
Grupo Pacifico (GP) acts as organizing agency and is not responsible for loss, injury or damage to any person or property.
Any change of name will be dealt with as a cancellation and a new registration.
- Cancellations received up to 26th April 2022, deposits will be refunded less 50 € for administrative costs.
- Cancellations received up to 26th May 2022 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after 27th May 2022 or registered participants who fail to attend.
No refunds will be made in case of cancelled sessions or program changes.